Abandon Text!

W. H. Auden once said: "Poems are not finished; they are abandoned." I have been abandoning writing projects for many years, since only the pressure of deadline and high expectations ever got me to finish, or even start, anything of merit. This blog is an attempt to create a more consistent, self-directed writing habit. Hopefully a direction and voice will emerge.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Brave New Blog

So . . . I've finally made the move to a new blogging platform.

You can read the daily posts at: http://www.abandontext.com/

I'm still working on moving all the archived content over . . . so this abandontext.blogspot.com will remain available for the foreseeable future.

I'm not entirely at peace with the new software (Serendipity), either in the look-and-feel department or the usability . . . but in the spirit that inspired me to start blogging in the first place, I figured I'd make the jump and see what happens.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Anant said...

Rumput yang berwarna-warni
Bahan itu adalah, untuk menyembuhkan luka dan rosak tisu, dan melindungi kulit daripada jangkitan dan pendarahan Detoxic asli. Membantu merawat tubuh yang telah mengalami parasit, dan begitu membawa badan kesihatan.
https://sites.google.com/site/hargaobatdetoxic/

6:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home