Abandon Text!

W. H. Auden once said: "Poems are not finished; they are abandoned." I have been abandoning writing projects for many years, since only the pressure of deadline and high expectations ever got me to finish, or even start, anything of merit. This blog is an attempt to create a more consistent, self-directed writing habit. Hopefully a direction and voice will emerge.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Geek Humor

I have to ship out eeeeearly tomorrow to a gig in West Virginia, so I can't stay up late contemplating the universe. So let me just make a friendly plug to a website I've been enjoying lately: The Daily WTF (http://www.thedailywtf.com/).

This is hard-core geek humor: stories of weirdness and stupidity found inside code. Odds are good you will not find any of it funny if you don't write some kind of computer code, but if you do you will find a gas.

And if you're not of the code-writing tribe, I think the logo alone is worth the trip. ;-}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home